Nava Vision Program for School Children
Nava Vision Non-Academic Program: Nava Vision offers 12 domains for school going students. Which includes both technical and Non-technical courses in multi-level.
6 of 12 Domains of technical are:
|Sl no||Domains||Levels||Age group|
|2||CODING with PYTON||2||10+|
|4||ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS||4||10+|
Unplug Coding is a unique program designed with creative teaching of conceptual topics of Computer Programming. Unplug Coding is coding without computer or a digital device. It is designed based on different age groups. The main elements of Unplug Coding are pattern games with shapes, numbers, puzzles, instructions, etc. and solving problems using Algorithm, Binary codes & Flowcharts. It brings out the hidden Logical talent of a student and enables the student to think out of the box in terms of developing a logical mind
Levels of Unplug Coding
- Scratch 1
- Scratch 2
- By learning to code students learn to maximize their creativity and learn how to come up with their own ideas in order to solve their problem.
- Coding teaches children persistence, to come up with different solutions for a given problem, until they get a right one.
- By solving the worksheets, they gain problem-solving skills which can help them to solve real-life situations.
- Experimenting with code children understand that there is more than one answer to a particular problem.
- Coding teaches Abstract thinking, which is the foundation of coding.
Syllabus - Why Unplug- Coding Important || Number System || Algorithm concept || What is Story pattern? || What is Spot Pattern? || Concept of Flowcharts || Concept of Sequence || Concept of Operators || Concept of Loops || Concept of Variables.
Syllabus - A Few Words about Coding || Concept of Numbers || Concept of Operators || Concept of statements || Flowcharts || Concept of Loops || Concept of Sequence || Concept of Variables || What you have learned.